Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Weiss
Dr. John B Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John B Weiss has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
It surprised us that there were no reviews on Dr. Weiss. By any measure he must be one of the finest thoracic surgeons in the country. My cardiologist diagnosed a triple bypass for me after the Cath Test and we began the process of choosing a surgeon. By recommendations and reputation, we chose Dr Weiss. The surgery was scheduled and expected to take about 3-4 hours. Half way through the surgery, it was determined that six bypasses would be required and it took about 5 hours. Later we asked him how he handled the psychological weight of saving a life every time he went into surgery. He said I just have to view it as a job.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. John B Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Surgical Clinic, 3276 N Northhills Blvd, Fayetteville, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John B Weiss in this video.
Dr. John B Weiss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.