Dr. John Wilson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Wilson?

FANTASTIC MD

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I used to be a pharmaceutical sales rep in Orlando, so I have plenty of experience dealing with physicians. Dr Wilson is unusual in that he discussed with me exactly what my symptoms were that I was asking to have treated, which was shaky hands. The visit was not rushed unlike most doctor visits. On a follow-up visit 2 months later, he was genuinely interested in making sure I was happy with my treatment. He then said he didn't need to see me again; & my general Internist could take over. I just referred a friend to him today. He's definitely worth a visit for anyone needing a neurologist.

Highly recommend this doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2016

This by far is the best doctor you could see. He has fantastic caring manners, very knowledgeable, spends the appropriate amount of time with his patients, he is so caring. You know you are in good hands and getting the best care that you can get with him. Highly recommend this doctor

Forget trying to get an appointment!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I was given a referral to Dr. Wilson by my primary care physician. After several weeks, I called his office since I had not heard from him. I was told by his secretary that he didn't have my records yet. I called on two more occasions and was told he hadn't read my records yet. I was told I would get a call from the office. They NEVER called and I have never seen him. If he didn't want to see me, a phone call or some type of contact would have been proper!

Listens to your concerns and takes them seriously.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

My mom and I both have had raving success with Dr Wilson. He listens to me and provides detailed explinations that I can understand. I do a lot of research on mentioned conditions and ask a lot of questions. He is never bothered by it and actively encourages my education. He is a rare find.

the Worst

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Probably this was my worst experience ever with an MD. Should not be practicing.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Easily the worst doctor I have ever seen.

not a good doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2014

He used to be with NASA, but that did not work out for him, and now he is at Physician's Regional. The most difficult office ever to get an appointment, then when you finally do, they cancel that appointment and reschedule only to cancel and reschedule again and again. He is too tired to see patients after he has been "on call." He does not listen to the patient describe things that are happening in one's body, and he thinks he knows your body better than you do. He is arrogant and self-righteous, and he has no business in the medical field that requires compassion and understanding,

Terrible Experience

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Does not care about his patients, does not listen & is a complete waste of time. I saw another neurologist who helped me, thank God. I was in terrible pain & he could not have cared less.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Ok for diagnosis, but totally disregarded my input. When I told him I had read up on my disease, be called me neurotic, and prescribed Xanax. Rushed me into the hospital(on my birthday) for a blood test and never followed up. Getting ready for surgery and wouldn't return calls even though I said I was getting worse and couldn't swallow. Never followed up after surgery. When I made several calls re: medication, couldn't reach him, and staff said "take what you need-you know your body." I could have died. Obviously, changed neuro's. stay away from this one. Oh, and told me after surgery I would be symptom free. Not so. It's a year and a half later, and am on an intensive treatment program. He is arrogant and doesn't care.

Worst doctor ever.

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

If you have a neurological problem, do NOT expect help from this lazy, incompetent person. It could cost you your life.

A decade of care

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Great Doctor. The only prob ever has been with some of his staff. Recent changes have been noticeable and appreciated. I have been a patient for ten years, and will stay with him as long as I need his care.

Worst experience with a doctor in my life!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I am shocked at the positive reviews of Dr. Wilson. He is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. Unless you are just seeing him for a headache of something, this man is in No Way qualified to treat neurological issues. And he couldnt care less. I have a severe case of multiple sclerosis and it is clear this dr has no clue how to treat it or deal with such a serious issue. It would probably have helped if he would even work in his office more than 3 hrs a day and actually see the patient when they are sick. I called over 3 days with no return call from his office. Ultimately I became so I'll that I ended up in the hospital. Then waited another 2 days in the hospital for dr. Wilson to see me. Numerous calls to him from both me, my geneal dr, the hospital dr, nurses and staff ALL went unreturned. And he was right in the building. Dr. Wilson is the worst dr I have ever salt with in my life and it nearly cost me my life, as I have come to learn that he missed seeing several lesions on my spinal cord that have been there on my last 2 MRI's that he barely even glanced at. This dr does not care and more importantly simple does not want to be bothered.