Dr. John Babalola Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Babalola?

Doctor was rude ,in a hurry and relunctently answered my questions.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

I had two consultations with this doctor for a sports hernia. 1st time he was in a rush and told me I had umbilical hernia which wasn't bulging or hurting.So he said I need triple hernia mesh.2 by my groin each side plus the umbilical.Then he scheduled me for surgery in 10 days and I needed medical clearance. Which was a battery of test blood work stress test etc.This actually takes time .Had to reschedule Went in for a second consultation and he was rude was very condescending. Made fun of my questions about the surgery to my body.insisted I need umbilical hernia operation even tho a second doctor said no.Then told me the hospital will call me the day before with all details.Hospital called late Friday afternoon and left a voice mail to show up Monday 6am bring ID.No room number no info very unprofessional. I called to cancel my procedure not comfortable with this doctor or his staff.Then he calls my house Sunday speaks to my wife demanding to know why I cancelled all rude!! Go somewhere else!!

Surgery consultation

Posted on July 27th, 2016

This guy was in a rush to get out of the room from the moment he entered. He was rude, condescending and he even mocked me. When I was asking questions he said he already answered about 10 of my questions and has other patients to see. Not very reassuring when you have to go under the knife. I would recommend another Dr. Someone who will take the time you need to feel comfortable.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

At first appt. Dr.Babalola was very kind. He introduced himself with a smile and went on to examine via questioning and palpating(gallbladder issues). He was very honest and explained what should happen and what could happen. Afterwards he asked if I had any questions or concerns, which I had a bunch, he took his time with me and answered every question I had thoroughly and honestly. Very pleased and comfortable.

Horrible bed side manner

Posted on April 27th, 2015

The ease of scheduling an appointment is wonderful. However, during the appointment I spent more time waiting to see the doctor. Dr Babalola is very unprofessional. He speaks very low, doesn't answer questions clearly and is always in a hurry. When I had additional questions for him before a scheduled procedure he was annoyed, rude and actually yelled at me. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend seeing this doctor if you have a condition that requires follow up visits.

abdominal surgery

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Inguinal surgery

Posted on August 5th, 2012

This man did a perfect job from day one. Highly recommend using him for surgery.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Dr babalola was kind, gentle and professional. I would highly recommend him. He did a great job when he took 2 lipomas out of my back. Syossit hospital was the best also. Thank you Jesus.

Posted on June 7th, 2017