Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Baca
Dr. John Baca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baca is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Baca has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 21
This doctor was completely dismissive of my concerns. He didn't listen to a word I said, and didn't seem to have paid attention to why I made the appointment. I could hardly get a word in because he was too busy telling me that nothing could be wrong with me and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Another doctor in the same building confirmed my concerns. Dr. Baca is the worst doctor I've ever seen -- so bad it was almost like a joke!
Felt rushed. He talked to me like I was beneath him and questions e everything I told him like I was lying. Rudely told me nothing fits together... Blah blah blah ....went to a different doctor got a diagnosis before I walked out. He should go back to school and learn some new things. All he had to do was take the time to listen.
Dr. Baca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lovelace Medical Center
Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque
Lovelace Womens Hospital
West Mesa Medical Center
Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Southwest Medical Associates
21 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Baca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.