Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Bacha has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Abdominal Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Small Intestine Cancer (Ileal Neoplasm)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Rectal Diseases
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Ventral Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Stomach Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Femoral Hernia
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 99
Dr. Bacha is incredible. My sleeve gastrectomy went without a hitch. No issues. He is extremely engaging and available by phone or text 24 hours a day. The best part is he had the surgery and knows what to expect. It's refreshing to find a physician understands the patient perspective and was once a patient himself. I highly recommend Dr. Bacha if you are considering bariatric surgery.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bacha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton
Graduated in 2007
Dr. John J Bacha accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalm Beach Gardens Surgery Llc, 2513 Burns Rd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Dr. John J Bacha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.