Dr. John W Bacon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Bacon?

I'm a fairly fit 32 year woman with one child. I literally had only the "mom pooch" I was concerned with. I spoke with Mr. Bacon and his staff for over a year while I worked to save money for the the smart lipo procedure. Before I went, everyone was so helpful and prompt with their responses to my questions. I decided to ignore the bad reviews as he and his staff repeatedly told me I was a perfect candidate because of my small stature. However after the procedure everything changed. He nor his staff would return my call. And after two follow ups, that I forced scheduled because he wouldn't see me, I was told he Needed to go back in?! That was crazy to me because of my size going in!! No weight gain and same habits before the surgery. Now, over a year out, NO CHANGE. I even have some scarring that I'm stuck with as a reminder of my bad decision. To further exacerbate an already terrible situation, I get an email telling me they are closing the practice only to find out he's now working somewhere else doing the same thing!!!! Please, if I can warn anyone, I will. Go to anyone else but not him. I can provide pictures for people to see and be aware of the outcome before getting this procedure from this man. I know that I won't get my money back and that's my mistake I'll have to deal with but hopefully I can help someone else before they make the same mistake.

Took excellent care of me before and after Shoulder Surgery 17 yrs ago while practicing in Athens Al.

good work on me

the doctor did some lipo suction on me a few yrs ago such a great job. such a great job, , I was an well please with the great job he did on me thank you for a job well done

Very competent doctor.... will spend the needed time to explain things to you.