Dr. John E Balthrop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Balthrop?

Dr. Balthrop

I have been treating with Dr. Balthrop over 20 years. He is really good at what he does. I travel 2 1/2 hours one way to be seen by him. He has performed several surgeries over the years on me. the latest of which was an emergency. He's the best.

Double knee replacement.

Dr. Baltroup,Did a double knee replacement for me ---when I was 64 yrs. old--.He is a wonderful surgeon ---. I came home from hospital 3rd day after surgery,--- walked up 6 steps into house.--- Also had Home care physical therapy ,-- which I only used for about a couple weeks ,--- but never had any problem ---, it is painful at first--- but it is so wonderful to be able to walk with no pain at all., I would do it over again if needed . There is no better surgeon .

He repaired my torn ACL. Amazing Surgeon !

I rate Dr. Balthorp a 10

My complete knee replacement has been nothing but excellent. I have my life back.

Great Doctor, I have had one total knee replacement by Dr.Balthrop, and getting ready for a second. He is great in explaining your condition, giving you comfort in what you are about to encounter. His assistant Megan is the greatest, she returns calls faithfully, answers questions and is very helful in getting you the little things that make recovery and surgery better.

Dr. John E Balthrop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.