Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Bardole MD
Dr. John C Bardole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Bardole has 2 locations
1801 Hickman Rd
Des Moines, IA 50314
Book Online Now
Dr. John C Bardole has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John C Bardole has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John C Bardole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Simple and quick Vasectomy, little discomfort,
Self-verified patient of Dr. John C Bardole - Posted on April 5th, 2012
51 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. John C Bardole Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Dr. John C Bardole is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.