Dr. John F Barrord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Barrord?

Great MD and staff . Great treatment to patient's.

Knowledgeable, compassionate, great bedside manner. One of the best MD in Middletown. Staff were very courteous. Been to see numerous times. Never had any complaints, and I am in healthcare field. Keep up the good work !!

Unetical

I went to Atrium Medical Center on 6/13/2012 with blood coming out of my ear for over 5 hours. I was referred to Dr. John Barrord, I called for an appointment and was refused treatment due to an alleged 22 year old Dr. bill of $66.00. I do not remember seeing Dr. Barrord, but was told if I paid the $66.00 they would see me, I told them I have no job, no insurance and no money, They still refused.This is totally unethical and I believe against the hypocratic oath Dr. sign that they will not refuse treatment to anyone due to race, creed, financial status etc. If I go deaf due to this who is responsible,