Dr. John Bartels Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on February 29th, 2012

First off his waiting room consists of 2 chairs, and is about the size of a janitors closet. During one appointment we were forced to sit on the floor, lie on the floor lean against the wall, literally inches from other patients, meanwhile we all have infectious diseases. He's not very knowledgeable, but does appear to care and want to help, but offers no solutions other then time. He told me that I had a horrible disease (based off blood work) and that there was no treatment, but in time it would cure itself. He didn't mention the name of it, when I consulted with another doctor about the blood work I was told I was fine.

Posted on August 24th, 2012