Dr. John D Bartges Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John D Bartges?

Butcher

My grandfather (90 y/o) went in for a consult for some issues. This butcher recommended an elective surgery with Anesthesia and then screwed up the surgery resulting in a second surgery a few days later. My funny strong active grandfather is now in a wheel chair at an assisted living unit and is unable to have much meaningful conversation with his wife of 70 years who is now alone. He ruined the end of both of my grandparents long lives!

Left a cell phone message saying my husband may have cancer

Left a phone message on a Friday night saying my husband may have cancer. We listened to that message about 20 times over the weekend. Cried a lot. On Monday morning we called the office with a couple of questions. We were told by the office staff just to write them down and bring them with us on our next visit...10 days later. More tests were needed. They were NOT scheduled promptly. Cancer is scarey and you need a doctor who you can feel confident with and treats you as if you matter, no matter what his skill level may be.

Dr. John D Bartges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.