Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John S Barton Jr
Dr. John S Barton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Barton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John S Barton Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. John S Barton Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Barton is horribly unprofessional and rude. After leaving a 36 week pregnant client for over an hour to go "consult with a colleague" he came back with printed out info from the internet and told her that if she went past her due date that was not his concern and walked out before she could ask him any questions.
44 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Erie County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group Internal Medicine, 1321 NE 99th Ave Ste 100, Portland, OR
Dr. John S Barton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.