Dr. John Batson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Batson III?

Posted on February 19th, 2016

From excruciating pain to normal life I was treated extremely well and Dr. Batson performed tests and analysis to find the source of my problem and resolve it to where I no longer take any medication for relief.

Want Pain Relief??? Use brilliant Dr. John Batson!!!

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr. John Batson is INCREDIBLE at treating pain management!!! Over the past several years when I have pinched nerves in my spine, he has located through local xrays and an MRI only when needed exactly where the pain was created and then treated it with injection PERFECTLY each of the three times it has happened!!!!!!! After my most current treatment this past week I had amazing relief in less than 24 hours and following his instructions on things to do or avoid doing after treatment really are correct, too, and sooooo helpful! He always follows up in all appropriate ways to make sure things are the best they can be and he helps us avoid wasting time and risk of failure on unnecessary surgery! If he feels surgery is needed, he also would honestly recommend it. He is so brilliant, so skilled, and so ethical that you couldn't be in better hands for relief from pain, learning what is causing it, and doing physically what is needed to help prevent future problems when possible! He's excellent at pain management for the spine and all other parts of the body which can be treated for pain created by sports or just your regular activities!!!!! We are sooooo fortunate that he practices in our part of the Low Country!!!

Pain Management

Posted on November 16th, 2015

For some time I had been waking up with numbness in both my arms and went to see Dr. Batson to help with this. I did PT for a while and returned for a follow up to see the progress. I didn't have as much progress as Dr. Batson would have liked with PT so he suggested an injection to my shoulder. I agreed and it was scheduled for the next week. I was a little nervous for the injection, but Dr. Batson put me at ease. The time of the injection was less than 15 minutes from arrival to departure. I woke up the next morning with no numbness in either arm. I would recommend Dr. Batson to anyone in pain.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr. Batson. He gave me injections in my lower back, and I feel amazing! Thanks

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I don't know why I didn't see him sooner! So many months went by with annoying hip, groin and lower back pain...and in just 1/2 hour, with a couple of injections, I am now pain-free...I am so grateful... What a great doctor! Thank you, Dr. Batson, you're amazing!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. John Batson as I have been a patient of his for many years. He and his staff are always so nice and courteous and I feel that I am being genuinely cared for and listen to when ever I have come in. His evaluation and treatment has always been thorough and by far the most accurate diagnosis of any Doctor I have been to.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I received excellent care. He and his staff was very professional and caring.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Batson is the greatest. I have gone to him over the last 2 years and had a great relationship with him. He is very kind, and understanding really listens to you. I just recently had a lumbar epidural, with a 95 percent improvement in less than 24 hours. The procedure was painless, and done with great care. I would highly recommend Dr. Batson to anyone who is in pain and wants a caring and understanding Doctor who you can trust.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

On 2 occassions I have had back issues and both times Dr Batson was able to solve my problems with directed injections as opposed to surgery. He has taken excellent care of me and I am thankful that I was referred to him.

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Great visit! Doctor Batson, Audrey and the entire staff were excellent!

Lower back pain management

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Following the prescribed MRI, several problems were revealed and reviewed. The suggested steroid injection into the diagnosed problem area has relieved 90% of the pain and made walking and exercise enjoyable again! Thank you very much.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

We have been treated by Dr. Batson over the past several years. We think he is the best pain management doctor. Recently we moved from the area and I was worried about who would take care of us in our new area. Dr. Batson offered to set us up with a practice. We returned to SC for a visit and I scheduled a visit with him. He saw me within 3 days, set up my treatment and I am pain free. My husband also is doing well. We appreciate the office staff as they make it all happen.