Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Bauman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John T Bauman has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. John T Bauman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I've made 2 visits to Dr. Bauman thus far. His staff is professional. He is focused during the visit. It's apparent that he's very busy (last visit he had a surgery and 2 hospital checks scheduled later that eve per his staff) As he should, he takes the time to answer my questions and explain my treatment. He did not leave the exam room until all of my questions were answered. He communicates at my level of understanding, and I trust him.
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. John T Bauman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLafayette Orthopaedic Clinic, 1411 S Creasy Ln Ste 120, Lafayette, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John T Bauman in this video.
Dr. John T Bauman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.