Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Bawduniak III has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 31
Dr Bawduniak came to see me before my surgery explained everything and answered all questions my husband and I had. The next day before surgery he met with us again. After surgery he talked with my husband immediately. I was discharged a day later. I felt I had some complications after getting home my husband txt him which he said he could respond faster to and he did. Everything was fine. I had called him a few days later I still didn't feel okay he immediately ordered labs and followed up with me on the labs and told me to txt him the next morning to make sure I was still doing okay. Absolutely love him and would recommend him to anyone!!!!
This doctor I didnt know saved my life. We met in the ER room. He ,chose the less innvasive measures to stop internal bleeding, excellent follow up while I was in the hospital. True care and concern for my well being. If I need help from a surgeon I wiould definitely use him. I was very pleased the way he also stopped my pain and my fears.
I can't say enough about my experience with dr. Bawduniak. He has followed up, explained every step of the process and has fit me into his schedule multiple times for post op follow ups for pain management. Hands down the best medical experience I have ever had, despite rough circumstances (obviously since he is a surgeon.)
This doctor is horrible in every sense!!! First of all he operated on my cousin who had a hernia. My cousin is big not obese and this supposed doctor operated on him when he should have waited till my cousin lost 70 lbs. He operated on my cousin in Aug 2015 and discharged my cousin too early yes before he passed gas and had a bowel movement. We took my cousin back to the ER three nights in a row before they readmitted him and they tried to several times get in touch with this supposed doctor and he was on vacation. An on call doctor had to tell my cousin that the surgical mend mesh didn't work and the surgery more less had failed. When the doctor came back from his vacation he then told my cousin the surgery had failed. Duh it doesnt take a rocket scientist at this point to make that assessment. Any ways after cousin spent another six days in hospital and discharged upon post follow up at his outpatient clinic, the doctor told my cousin i can't do anything for you till you lose 100 lbs. My take on this doctor is he just likes to cut people open and collect the money. No bedside matter what so ever!!!!!! Stay away from this horrific doctor!!!!!
Dr. Bawduniak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. John J Bawduniak III accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoryell Memorial Healthcare System, 1507 W Main St, Gatesville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John J Bawduniak III in this video.
Dr. John J Bawduniak III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gatesville, TX.