Dr. John Bazley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bazley?

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Bazley was wonderful about listening to my needs and following up after the procedure.

Terrible experience

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

I went to see Dr. Bazley for a very routine exam and he treated me like I wasn't even there. He didn't ask me a single question, I had to do all the talking and then he didn't even offer any advice for the issue I was having. He is always in a hurry and I probably spent about 2min with him total. I feel very disrespected and completely mistreated. He was also an hour late seeing me for my appointment and his nurse apologized but he didn't. I will never go back to him again. He also didn't diagnose a problem I had during my pregnancy and I ended up with a serious condition that took me two years to recover from.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2012

ive seen Dr. bazley for many years and he delievered 2 of the 6 children ive had and hes just awesome. hes caring and understanding. he answers all questions and concerns that ive had. at delieveries he is very quick and throuogh on what he does. i would recommend him to anyone in the area!! hes awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Bazely always takes whatever time is needed to cover ALL issues. Due to family history I get extra yearly tests. This has meant jumping through a number of hoops at my appts. He and his staff have persisted to get me these tests each year.

Posted on November 5th, 2009

I love this doctor. He was my OBGYN for both of my daughters and when we have our third one he will be my OBGYN again. He is caring and professional and listens to what I have to say.

Posted on November 1st, 2008

I went to Dr. Bazley for both of my pregnancies. He is a great Dr. and I would not hesitate to see him again for another pregnancy

Posted on November 4th, 2015