- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Beahrs MD
Dr. John R Beahrs, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Woodbury, MN. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. John R Beahrs has 2 locations
Dr. John R Beahrs has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Beahrs has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. John R Beahrs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John R Beahrs
Dr. Beahrs graduated from the Emory University School of Medicine in 1976. Dr. Beahrs works in Saint Paul, MN and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. Dr. Beahrs is affiliated with Saint John's Hospital, United Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus.