Dr. John Beard II Is this you?

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr Beard is excellent he fixed my heart after another doctor really messed it up. He was spot on every step of the way and I would recommend him any time, great doctor.

surgery

Dr. Beard has done two surgeries on me and I have great confidence in him and his staff. I always know exactly what to expect.

He's at Columbia Heart Now not SC Heart

Dr. Beard is a wondeful, caring doctor. Spends time with the patient. He's committed to finding answers if he doesn't know. Very humble man. He used to be at SC Heart but left there. I would not recommend SC Heart to anyone. The staff there isn't very friendly. If you're looking for a cardiologist, he's one of the best.

Dr. John Beard II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.