Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Beckert has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. John E Beckert has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Beckert is a very caring doctor and has been spot on every time I've seen him. He's a doctor that won't keep you there, he's not afraid to use a specialist! He's a very busy Doctor and one that prides himself in keeping up with new procedures, enrolls in special classes on his time off and has a heart for patients and the community around him!
Dr. Beckert is a good doctor! His staff are horribl, rude, gossipers and nosey! Unfortunately, I can't get pass their rudeness to see him as a patient. The office is not clean, the bathroom reeks of urine and there is paperwork laying around everywhere! This wasn't like this 6-7 years ago! The waiting room used to be full, not anymore. I expect it's the nurses actions running everyone off. They have certainly run off me and my family.
I have been going to dr. Beckert for about a year now. He will answer all your questions and makes sure you understand every thing. He takes his time with you and does not rush you in and out. If anyone is looking for a excellent dr I feel he is the one. I call and make a appointment for a Sat.b/c I don't live near Kohoka iam 3 hr. away but would not go to another dr.
49 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. John E Beckert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKahoka Medical Clinic, 103 E Commercial St, Kahoka, MO
Dr. John E Beckert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahoka, MO.