Dr. John B Bedotto Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John B Bedotto?

Best Doctor

I have been under Dr. Bedotto's care for quite awhile & I am so comfortable in his presence. He is very personal with his patience & I love visiting him. He makes you feel as though you are his friend. I feel very confident being in his care.

6 year patient

I trust Dr. Bedotto explicity. He has performed two surgical procedures on me for cardiac problems and both were perfectly done with zero problems. Regular office visits are efficient and effective. This is the best physician I have ever gone to bar none.

Dr, Bedotto is the absolute best!

Dr. Bedotto was highly recommended by my wife's co-worker at Station Casinos. I found him to be a very professional diagnostician and an extremely caring cardiologist. Our friend credits him with saving his life; I would recommend him without reservation.

Review...

I find Dr. Bedotto to be an extremely proficient cardiologist who, unlike most cardiologists, also performs invasive procedures. He is also a realist, well informed, holistic and balalced. I highly recommend him.