9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

LONG TIME PATIENT

I have been a patient of his since 2006 when my left leg started to hurt and go numb and tingle. I met with him and he conducted a thorough physical exam, reviewed my imaging and explained where my pain was originating from in a way that was easy to understand. he recommended injections to block my nerve and put steroids around the nerve to reduce the swelling and i agreed to the procedure. everything went smooth, he was kind and gentle and very professional and i was able to get 4 years to the day of relief from just the first initial injections. i did some research after and read that most people usually need 3 injections within a 6 month period to really get good results but i was super lucky and very grateful. the pain came back after the 4 years so i got a second injection and it lasted 3 more years and i got it done 2 other times and have had a total of 10 years of pain relief. I refer anyone that i know that has back issues because he is the best in the business and takes care of his patients and he takes his time doing the procedures which makes me feel at ease when i get them. the procedure is so simple and he is so good at it that it really is not a big deal and no reason for anyone to be concerned about if they need something like this done to them. i trust this doctor with every bit of my being and highly recommend him to anyone that needs relief of their back issues.

Dr. John M Beerbower is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, IN.