Dr. John Belis Is this you?

Professional and Kind

Being a nurse myself, I have a low tolerance for certain behaviors in a physician. I found Dr Belis to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. He is on the quiet side. Do not let that be seen as aloof or poor bedside manner. He is open to answer all and any questions that you may have and will explain things until he is certain you understand. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family!

Dr Belis performed emergency sugery on my son who was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Although we were not previously patients of his, he treated us as if we were of the utmost importance to him. I cant speak highly enough of him.

Dr. Belis saw me as a new patient the day after I called and scheduled me for a biopsy 3 days later. I had the results 5 days after that. He is teccnically excellent and his manner is cordial and very caring.

Dr. John Belis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.