Dr. John Bellan Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Bellan Jr?

mrs

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bellan 2-3 times. don't think he likes to treat women, he treats my husband ok. I am changing dr.s , don't want to go back to him. Don't recommend him, for anyone. Like the staff and office, just not him.

Splendid, Effective Care

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Excellent care for seven years, all of Dr. Bellan's meds prescribed for me work well with side effects as minimal as possible. I had open heart aortic valve replacement surgery and pacemaker inserted 2007 and have been vigorously exercising daily, and weekly running, playing soccer and riding road and mountain bikes proficiently since.

Teacher

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I had a heart catherization, and Dr. Bellan was my doctor. I was so scared about having this procedure. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with him as my doctor. My experience was excellent, and I think he is a fantastic doctor. I will continue to use him, and will highly recommend him to others.

Horrible experience!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

My mother saw this doctor for the first and last time. He was arrogant, rude, condescending and would not allow her to speak except for a very few words. Needless to say, we will be seeing another doctor.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on January 4th, 2012

This doctor was assigned to my dad's care when admitted to a Jackson, MS, hospital. He was abrupt, arrogant, showed no compassion for the patient or family, and did no follow up on my dad until five days after surgery (non-heart related). During that time, my dad was not given his usual home meds for congestive heart failure, and he collected excess fluid in his lungs which had to be drained off.

Bedside manner

Posted on September 7th, 2010

My mother is a new patient. We will change doctors. He is not nice to patients. Not friendly at all.

Posted on June 20th, 2016