Dr. John Bennetts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bennetts?

Wonderful doc

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

Dr. Bennetts is terrific. After my first doc on the Penninsula retired after I had been here about 5 years, tried 4 or 5 doctors and found them all seriously weak in one way or another. "Found" Dr Bennets about 5 years ago, partly on a recommendation to my wife from a good friend of hers and about th esame time she experienced him at Doctors on Duty. I had a terrible infection on my calf and 5 skin doctors and my own doc were inept at treating it. Doctor Bennets jumped in and took a biopsy which was helpful in getting me to a specialist. Since then he has been spot on and so clear in educating me about various ailments and concerns.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Great doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Staff is rude and inconsiderate. Dr.bennets is a good doctor. The awful staff is the worst part about being a patient of his.

One fantastic doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I've was recommended to Dr. Bennetts approximately 15 years ago. I have found him to be an excellent physician. I trust his knowledge and experience. He is always friendly and offers helpful advice in terms of illness prevention. He is never in a hurry and takes extra time to discuss issues thoroughly. His office has moved several times throughout the years, and I will continue to follow. He is an amazing (family) doctor!

office policy,but maybe the staff?

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I have been with the dr. for 30 yrs plus,but can;t see the dr, now because i returned from the philippines after many yrs and not settled yet was told I must live in Monterey County.I left my phone # and sent email to dr.Bennetts but no reply,guess that tells me that old patients don;t count.jw

The Best

Posted on April 21st, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had. His is always right on about everything medical and takes time to explaine and give advise. He takes a personal interest in the welfare of his patients.

Posted on September 6th, 2014

I think Dr. Bennett's is a first rate doctor. I rated 2 stars solely because of his rude office staff, most notably Gloria. Once I came in late and she raised her voice significantly and said, "you are six minutes late. The Dr. cannot see you!" She said this in front of two people in the waiting room. I just turned around and walked out because she caused me to be so upset that my heart went into palpitations. Also I called 3 times to schedule my appt. and they never called me back, and then sent me a letter dropping me as a patient. I never tried to call about it because it was too frustrating.

Horrible Staff

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I was recommended to Doctor John Bennetts Office. I cannot say anything about the doctor personally, as I did not get even that far. His help staff was the most unhelpful, and incompetent I have ever dealt with ever (even more than 3rd world countries). I asked to make an appointment, the receptionist asked if she could call me back and took down my information. They never called me back. I went into Doctor Bennetts office to ask if I could make an appointment, they said I could not make one at this time and told me they would call me to schedule an appointment. They never did call. They also refused to let me fill out any paperwork, didn't want a copy of my insurance card and just wrote down my information on a sticky note. I can say this is the rudest service I have ever had at a doctor's office.

Rude, inconsiderate staff

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Being an addict, you get treated like 2nd class citizen. Never did I think this would be true with Dr. Bennett's office staff. I left numerous answering machine messages for an appointment, yet never would receive a phone call back. When my prescription expired, I was told by Gloria (receptionist) that I haven't been in to see the doctor so my refill was denied. Very unprofessional group. I liked him better at Dr.'s on Duty

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Dr Bennetts has been my Doctor for over 20 years. A more caring, professional and great general practitoner, as well as the kindest human being, you will be hard pressed to find. The Monterey Pennisula is lucky to have have him!

Posted on March 16th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR ON THE MONTEREY PENNINSULA

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I saw Bennetts for suboxone treatment for opiate addiction. I do admit that getting in and seeing him was easy and painless, but the visit was extremely brief. maybe 5-10 minutes. He was curtious but I couldnt help but feel he was just "going through the motions".