Dr. John Bergan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I went to Dr Bergan over 10 yrs ago for a few spider veins. Dr Bergan injected the few veins and they disappeared. Very simple. I'm in NY and went to a "well known" vein specialist who runs a clinic devoted solely to varicose and spider veins. Instead of just injecting the few spider veins that were bothering me, a less experienced female doctor said that we have to start at the top and go down. After a few weeks, I had many more spider veins than prior to my appt. On my second visit, I was upset and I could tell that she wax a little surprised when she looked at my legs spent the whole appt trying to fix what she caused and I had to pay another $5

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Posted on September 18th, 2008

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.