3.8

Have you seen Dr. John A Bergfeld?

He ber

He is number one in my book. Dr Mack was the hat knew him said he is a very good Dr. DOCTOR Bergfeld did thirteen Surgeries on my right foot.

When I was experiencing severe knee cartilage loss my HMO doctor said that at age 49 they wouldn't do a total knee replacement until I was at least 55. Having gone through a series of treatments over a year and half already, I felt that was a long time to wait in constant pain. I switched my coverage and found Dr. Bergfeld. He performed my first knee replacement and my second one 6 years later. From the start, I liked that he was straightforward (in a good way) of my diagnosis and in answering my questions. My follow-ups were at a CCF satellite office where he never rushed me through. The wait there was 10 to maybe 20 minutes and the office staff are among the best. The way I look at it, if I wasn't pleased with Dr. Bergfeld after the first surgery, I sure wouldn't have gone back to him for the second one!

Dr. John A Bergfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.