Dr. John F Bershof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Bershof?

Dr. Bershof cares about his patients

Dr. Bershof is fantastic. He cares a lot about his patients and all his procedures are always flawless. I have had procedures with him and I know many others who have also seen Dr. Bershof. Every single one of us adores Dr. Bershof and are big fans of his work.

Absolutely Fantastic!

Dr. Bershof is the best Plastic Surgeon in Colorado! The most skilled and thorough surgeon I have ever met. I cannot be more happy with my results. I found this gem of a surgeon in 5280 Magazines Top Doctors issue and from the moment I met Dr. Bershof I knew he was the right surgeon for me. A big THANK YOU to Dr. Bershof and his staff.

Wonderful!!!

Dr. Bershof is an experienced, skilled, surgeon. He is also very warm and caring !

Clean, prompt, professional. This doctor has refined his work.

Cancer is ugly, my scars are pretty!

I have seen Dr. Bershof for the past 13 years and had 11 skin cancer spots removed. Having skin cancer at a young age was very difficult for me. Dr. Bershof and Susan have held my hand more than once and dried many of my tears. They are extremely professional and the work Dr. Bershof does is extraordinary. My scars are barely visable. They are thorough with directions, and flexible with follow up appointments and questions. Every time I leave their office, I hope the next time I am there for something a little more fun. I know the cancer spots will probably continue to show and I am grateful to have Dr Bershof by my side, each and every time!

Dr Bershof is an excellent surgeon. I first worked with him when I was diagnosed with breast cancer 11 years ago. Recently, he has done a 2nd reconstruction and I had Blepharoplasty surgery. While I'm still recovering. I'm recovering faster than expected and feel that I will be thrilled with the results.

Dr. Bershof did eye surgery on me. Everything went great. He is such a pleasant and also funny doctor. His nurse is outstanding, really caring.

A Surgeon you can trust!

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Bershof. The whole experience was great. The staff was kind and helpful. Dr. Bershof spent lots of time with me. He made me feel very comfortable and was very honest. The surgery was flawless. My results are amazing! I couldnt be happier!

Great experience!!!

I had cosmetic about 2 years ago with Dr. Bershof, and my experience was great! From the consultation to surgery and follow up care, he showed exceptional care and professionalism. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family!

Great plastic surgeon.

Now know why Dr. Bershof is a 5280 Top Doctor. His surgery skills are excellent, wonderful personality, even funny. Makes you feel at ease. Office staff great. Nurse Susan is so caring and Beth greets with such a smile.

Secondary Rhinoplasty - The Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Bershof is phenomenal! His bedside manners are second to none. His skill is remarkable. He is kind, patient and courteous. He listens well and addresses concerns with knowledge and compassion. I would highly recommend Dr. Bershof.

Dr. John F Bershof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.