Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Bertuso MD
Dr. John R Bertuso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with other offices in Kingsport, TN and Rogersville, TN (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John R Bertuso has 4 locations
130 W Ravine Rd
Kingsport, TN 37660
Dr. John R Bertuso has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John R Bertuso has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Dr. John R Bertuso is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Bertuso - Posted on April 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Bertuso - Posted on April 8th, 2019
Third time with this doctor and I found another. Poor bedside manner and did not seem to care about my issues. Very hurried and referred me back to primary to handle HBP and statin Rx, would not talk about CHF which I have had for several years and maintain well on my own. Just tells me to lose 10 lbs !
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Bertuso - Posted on November 16th, 2018
42 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. John R Bertuso Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John R Bertuso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.