Dr. John W Bick III Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John W Bick III?

I met with Dr. Bick during one of the most difficult periods of my life. I like the comment before mine felt that though he is a psychiatrist, he also tried to address my psychotherapeutic needs. I thank my lucky stars for the 2 years I went to him, also his assistants are very courteous.

Needs to Retire

I've never been treated so rudely by any physician. He didn't care about my opinions of my condition and always seemed to treat me like I was trying to scam him for drugs. The one time I needed to use the urgent message line when there was a problem with my prescription I didn't hear back until 4 more calls and 3 days later. By then my rx withdrawal symptoms were so bad I was in the ER. I never felt like he once cared or respected me and loathed my visits. Fortunately, since my work schedule has changed I can now go see a more competent psychiatrist.

A lot of experience

I laughed when I read the review given above. I've seen Dr. Bick for about 4 years. Dr. Bick is primarily a psycho-pharmacologist, not a therapist. However, because he was trained in therapy, I find he often engages in therapeutic discussions. There are only 1.5 staff members, a receptionist and a part-time biller.