Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Biddulph has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John T Biddulph has the following 21 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Finger Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hand Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
Dr. John T Biddulph is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
An attentive physician, who takes time with you, fully explains his proposed treatment plan, explains your options and makes sure you have a good understanding of your condition. Fantastic bedside manner! Highly recommend! And, his support staff are wonderful as well. Alleviated my chronic knee pain, and made the procedure comfortable. Does not rush to surgery, but explores other less invasive alternatives. Thank you Dr. Biddulph!
Dr. Biddulph is simply the best orthopedic doctor I have ever had. Not only is his entire staff exceptionally friendly and responsive, but also Dr. Biddulph is extremely generous in the amount of time he spends with his patients and absolutely tremendous in the quality of care that he provides. He is smart, he listens carefully to your problem, and he explains things thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Biddulph to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic doctor. You will not be disappointed.
Dr. Biddulph has treated four members of my family, not counting me, and every one of us have been extremely pleased. I don't know how one reviewer could have said he was arrogant and didn't listen, as we find him to be very caring and attentive. He makes you feel as if you are the only patient, when you know he has others there as well. When we have had to wait for an appointment, it was because of an emergency, or more follow-up surgery patients than expected. Would recommend him, without any reservation whatsoever.
Grear doctor and friendly office staff! I was worried about having my knee replaced but by the time I had my surgery I felt confident that everything would go well. My knee is PERFECT and I wish I had been sent to Dr. Biddulph sooner!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. John T Biddulph accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Clinic Of Central Va, 1201 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 201, Fredericksburg, VA
Dr. John T Biddulph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.