John Binhlam Is this you?

Have you seen John Binhlam?

Patient for 20 years

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Binhlam's for 20 years. He is an excellent doctor. At times his wait is longer than it should be but I'm willing to wait on him.

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Great doctor and staff!!!! Would not go anywhere else.. Knowlegable and efficient!!!!

Great visit

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr Binhlam is always professional and easy to talk to. I completely trust his knowledge and diagnosis.

The Best

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr Binhlam is great!!

The Best Dermatologist in TN

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I work in the Cosmetic and Dermatology Industry and most of my colleagues along with me, wouldn't consider seeing another physician. For any type of disease of the Skin. Dr. Binhlam is the best. He is also one of the most knowledgeable physicians in Cosmetic Lasers. I would trust him to just about anything to me.

Don't waste your time

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Let me add to the list of poor experiences with Binhlam. I will never even call him a Doctor. Very rude, uncaring individual. It was the worst experience I have ever had in a medical office. His staff is not much better. Wish I would have read these other poor reviews, before wasting my time. Don't make an appointment!

Crème of the crop!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Binhlam, was the best dermatologist I went to when I lived in the suburbs of Nashville. He appropriately correctly diagnosed my skin condition, and treated in accordingly. I had been to several derms in the area and was always told it was adult acne. He also found a pre-cancerous lesion that could have been fatal. Yes, there is a wait time, but to me his expertise was well worth it. I wish I still lived within close proximity to continue being treated by Dr. Binhlam.

Screen for pre cancer

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Refusing to see patients

Posted on February 1st, 2016

My husband went to Dr. Binhlam a few years ago. We have insurance but there was a mix up. Our insurance told us we did not need to pay anything. However, the doctor still billed us and turned our bill over to collections. We are talking about an amount under $30 here. Years later he needed a dermatologist so we called. They would not allow us to pay the amount due. We found out Dr. Binhlam said he did not want to see my husband again. So, you have to wonder how willing this doctor is in considering his patients needs. We certainly won't be bothering Dr. Binhlam again. And, if I were you, I would go to some other doctor.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

seems to be a long wait time after in the exam room.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Most thorough dermatologist I have seen. Identified problems immediately.

Misdiagnosed pre-cancerous skin lesion

Posted on May 31st, 2014

I had a scaly dry area of skin under my eye which this doc said was sebacious hyperplasia...a harmless change in oil glands or something. He wanted to laser it off. It was M=millimeters under my eye. I got a second opinion at a skin cancer specialist. They scraped a sample and it was a pre-cancerious skin lesion. Got liquid chemo and it was gone, never returned. Also one of his aestheticians lasered some age spots on my hand. I developed severe burns and now have two large scars that look like raised warts near my thumb where the age spots burned and it never healed right. I don't go there anymore.