Dr. John L Birbari Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John L Birbari Jr?

I am finally better. Dr is OUTSTANDING

Thyroidectomy

Dr. Birbari was very kind and courteous, took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure, and asked if I had any questions or concerns. He has a great bedside manner, and his assurance before surgery set me at ease. I appreciate his professionalism.

gallbladder surgery

After a routine gallbladder surgery Dr. Barbari said he saw small pieces of stone or trash in my bile duct. He decided to run a dye test to look for obstruction and poked a hole in my duct with the dye needle causing bile leakage and considerable pain. A stent was put in to stop the leakage by way of an endoscopy procedure with another Doctor. Pancreatitis became the next issue and a week long stay to manage the pain. Doctor Barbari described me as a one of a kind patient (a unicorn) and left it at that. The two week stay at the hospital was costly ($3023.00 out of pocket after insurance) so be wary of Dr. Barbari.

Great person, very professional as a surgeon

Dr Birabari is an awesome DR! He did laparoscopic heller myotome surgery. I highly recommend him

compassionate doctor

Good doctor's are few and far between. I loved Dr. Birbari...he has a wonderful bedside manner and he is up front and honest.

Dr. Barbari was wonderful. He took my case on emergency basis and as far as I am concerned he saved my life. He was kind , courteous and sympathetic. He was always pleasant and always made me feel like he was concerned about me.

Made me feel like his only job was to cut

He is a good surgeon. He knows how to cut and did a great job removing my gallbladder. What he lacked was the desire to help when at the follow-up apt I advised that the surgery did not fix the issue. I was aware that it was a 50/50 shot, however he removed the organ (with no actual indication that the gallbladder was the culprit) and when it was determined that it did not fix the pain he made it very known that his only job was to cut not to figure out what the issue was. If you have a cut and dry procedure he is amazing at his job but if you have a more complicated issue I would seek a surgeon with a better desire to heal patients.

would recommend!

I recently had hernia surgery and would definately recommend Dr. Birbari. He is very kind and understanding and takes the time to listen and answer questions. The new lapriscopic surgery is pretty amazing .