Dr. John P Birkedal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Birkedal?

Dr John P Birkedal MD

I am a 70 year old female who has worked hard all her life and am now retired. I was at the point where I could hardly walk and the back pain I was experiencing was horrendous. I have had Chronic Back pain for many years but I had stepped off a curb and twisted my back and my vertebrae shattered. Dr Birkedal, after sending me to therapy, did surgery and from the moment I recovered from sedation, I have not felt any back pain-in that area- again. That was over a year ago. Oh, and by the way, before surgery, I walked with a stoop. The first time I stood up my back was strait. My granddaughter told me I was walking and standing strait!. Dr Birkedal is a God Send.

No regrets

Dr Birkedal performed ACDF to fuse C3-C4 in late January. The results to date have been excellent - feeling has returned to my hands and legs. I would highly recommend Dr Birkkedal. He listens and explains in a very personal way and even asked that I spend some time evaluating options before making a decision on surgery. He is obviously a skilled surgeon and combining that skillset with his "bedside manner" made my decision very easy. No regrets.

Didn't even make appt..

I have to admit I never even saw this doctor but was encouraged by his previous reviews. That's as far as it went. When I called to question his staff on appointment availability and what was needed on a first appointment, I was talked to so rudely that I decided I would rather find someone else than deal with a staff so hard to work with before you even became a patient....too bad.

Very kind and courteous. He really knows what he is doing and cares about his patients. Very happy with my outcome.

Wonderful surgeon. Very caring and knowledgable. Repaired three cervical vertebrae on my 84 year old mother who had broken her neck. She is still doing exceptionally well four years later thanks to this doctor.