Dr. John E Bishop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Bishop?

Very good at what he does. Very thorough examinations and takes notes.

Over all the visits have seemed to go well. However the staff when I have called in several occasions have been very rude and lied to me that they've faxed information or that they've called the insurance but they were closed (and I was able to contact the insurance right after hanging up with them). They don't seem to be helpful or kind anytime I've called about needing anything. P

Optimal Opthamologist

No need to do a Search for Excellence! Dr. Bishop is par excellence in partnership with Jim Layton accomplishing an inimitable task - scripting and crafting lens for binocular diplopia involving prism, astigmatism, and nearsightedness. Nearly perfect vision first time in years! Thank you, Dr. Bishop and Jim!

Very Happy

I am not usually the one to leave feedbacks, but I just had to come here and leave one for Dr. Bishop because my husband and I are extremely happy with his care and his office. Our daughter was born with congenital cataract and Dr. Bishop diagnosed and operated her eye. His staff is amazing (Candece, his assistant, is the sweetest lady and she has gone above and beyond to help us with insurance referrals, claims, etc...). Very happy overall!

World Class

This is the most incredible Opthamologist. He treated my son since birth until his late teens. I'm so grateful for Dr. Bishop n his care to our son.

Dr. John E Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.