3.1

Have you seen Dr. John K Boblick?

Excellent doctor who takes the time

Have no idea what all the 1 star ratings with no entries were all about. He has been my internist for two years and was referred to me by my 5 star cardiologist. I agree that he is excellent with seniors. I would recommend him, however, to anyone. Very nice demeanor and appreciate his approch.

Very good with seniors

I have taken my mom to Dr. Boblick after her long term physician retired. He is patient and kind and understanding and has a very nice demeanor.

Dr John is the Best

Dr John has been our family doctor for 25 years--and he is the best and caring physician we have ever come across.

Excellent pediatrician and primary care for adults.

Could not ask for a better doctor

Dr Boblick has been my doctor for about five years. He diagnosed my rather obscure condition very quickly and managed it far better than my neurologist. He picks up on everything, checks everything himself, even the blood pressure. In both arms. He's the first doctor who has ever cleaned out my ears. Others have told me they were plugged up, but never even suggested they be cleaned. I had no idea. He is very, very smart and very curious, as a really good doctor should be. His partners are also good; one even gave me her home phone number when I was ill and she had never seen me before. They are the only doctors I really trust.

The best

Dr. Boblick is very smart as well as curious which is a good combo for an MD. He also seems to care quite a bit about his patients. He is great. Office staff is good, too.

By far the best doctor I have ever seen! I do believe he saved my life...

Good dr

He Is on time and good dr

Very compassionate, spends time with you, listens closely, diagnoses accurately. Caring. Good teacher, and good with having patients keep up with annual healthcare follow ups. Refers to other physicians if a specialty in certain area is needed. Very pleasant experience.

...more interested in his bottom line than in my recovery

On the eve of my transfer to the ICU this doctor refused my request for a medication not because it wouldn't help but because it was "too expensive". I found him to be a paternalistic MD more interested in his IPO's bottom line than in my recovery.

Great doc

My whole family goes to John Boblick. He's like a detective. Very smart and kind.

This doctor is amazing. He takes his time, asks all the right questions, listens to the answers and proceeds as indicated. He diagnosed my problem faster than anyone else. He even cleaned out my ears----I've been to several doctors in the past few years and while they've mentioned I had a lot of wax they never said they needed to be cleaned out or done it themselves. He is a compassionate, smart guy.

Dr. John K Boblick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Maywood, IL.