Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Bodell
Dr. John E Bodell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Bodell is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Bodell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Bodell has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 35
Amazing nurse assistant & Doctor! Been coming here for 4 years now due to cystic breast tissue & 2 lumpectomies. Always puts my mind at ease. The scars are barely visible-Incredible! Dr.Bodell is so knowledgable & experienced that he doesn't need to spend as much time with me. However, if I needed more reassurance/time spent with me he would provide that.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bodell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. John E Bodell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn E Bodell Do Pc, 2871 West Rd, Trenton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Bodell in this video.
Dr. John E Bodell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.