Dr. John P Booth Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John P Booth?

Awesome! The Best! Has taken care of our family for many years!!

SOUL SEARCHING

I have never in all my experience which spans 20 years, ever been examined or discussed my personal medical history in front of others. I feel Dr Booth needs to do some soul searching and look back over his initial oath.

Great Guy, But Very Busy, But...

He is a smart man in the world of toxicology. He knows his stuff, whether it be opiates, heroin, cocaine/crack, speed, benzo's, liquor, you name it he knows how to treat it. When I was seeing him at Bruce Hall, he stayed very busy and most of his orders came through his nurses and I didn't actually get to see him much. He suggest going to meetings or an out patient house after you leave Bruce Hall. Also note about Bruce Hall, they will let you come in if you have insurance, but if your insurance won't pay they will let you know on about the 3rd day. I saw a friend in there WHILE I was there get told on the 3rd day (his hardest day of withdraws) that his insurance wasn't going to pay, that he owed around $6,000 for the three days and had to leave if he was going to pay for the rest of the days there so he left and I am sure he is back on pain pills

Dr. John P Booth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.