Dr. John Boothby Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Boothby?

Awful Visit and No Diagnosis or Opinion

I wish that review systems allow us to give negative stars because this doctor deserves them. The 5 stars I am giving is for the facility staff and has nothing to do with him. This doctor doesn't listen or take patients concerns seriously. I visited with him to get another opinion on a health issue that I have been seeing other doctors for a couple of years. He is the most frustrating doctor I have ever met. Condescending and argumentative, runs around on unimportant details to confuse patients and elude that fact that he is not able to give own opinion or diagnosis. The nurse understood, interrupted, and tried to help him to suggest some treatment and focus on my main concerns. He did not suggest any treatment plan. Nurse kindly had to followed up with him for the conclusion on the visit after he left me confused and in tears. I have never had such an awful appointment before.

Kind and capable.

I have been seeing Dr. Boothby for several years as has my son. He is a caring, competent professional who spends as much time as we need when we meet with him. We never feel rushed and his treatment ha been quite effective.

Feedback on Boothby, MD

Great, down to earth guy. Easily approachable and quick to return calls personally. Relates to patients well and listens to their treatment preferences before making a final decision. Also, he volunteers luch of his time as an advocate for youth neurology/ sports concussion awareness and prevention. He's over 70 years old and in better shape than I am and I'm less than half his age.

THE BEST NEUROLOGIST

Dr. Boothby was one of the nicest Doctor's I have met with in a very, very long time. He took the time to explain the problem with my daughter and did not rush us in and out of his office. He is truly a compassionate and caring Doctor to his patients.I would recommend only him to anyone who needs a neurologist.

"Doctor Boothby Does Tests"

I'm a patient of Doctor Boothby for many years. An excellent Doctor, an outstanding Nurologist with many active years experience. (I note a comment within this forum says he failed to do required tests......Seems to me, Doctor Boothby is a better judge of what tests are required than a patient is. So, in other words, Doctor Boothby failed to do un-necessary tests). Doctor Boothby's sure-footed, efficient, experienced practice is second to none.Joe Jurkenas

The Big Guns

I've been a patient of Dr. Boothby for nearly 20 years. I was refered by my previous neuroligist who told me that I need "The Bug Guns". He was right. I did.

Excellent doctor

I have NEVER had anything but a positive experience with Dr. Boothby. He not only eased the pain I experienced from my dibilitating migrains but gave me my life back. He has always been courteous, kind, and sympathetic to my needs.

he was comments toward me were condescending and curt he was very rude and for the past couple of years hasn't done the proper testing also hasn't listened to me. He has belittled me and made me feel worthless and unimportant.

This so called doctor is a quack!

Twice has he not cared enough to listen and try to find the right answers...twice another neurologist was consulted and the true diagnosis was made. As of this last appointment for my family member, that will be the last time anyone I care about will go to Dr. Boothby. The quack's answer to everything is it's all in your head when in fact there was definately a medical problem that needed treatment.