Dr. John B Bosetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John B Bosetti?

After sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes, I decided to reschedule my appointment as I had other obligations. The receptionist informed me that the average wait time to be seen is 30-60 minutes. This tells me they are disorganized and inconsiderate of their patients time. Two qualities I will tolerate when I'm paying top dollar for services. The waiting room was packed, the staff seemed stressed. I never saw the doctor and will not go back. Later I spoke with a friend who has been seeing a doctor in this office for 15 years and she confirmed that the office is always crowded and wait times are consistently greater than 30-40 minutes. I waited 7 weeks for this appointment and am very disappointed.

Dr. Bosetti is the best!

Dr. Bosetti is kind-hearted, good with explanations, thorough, quick to determine dx and tx. Overall, a great eye doctor. Top of the class, still!

My eyes are in good hands

Dr. Bosetti likes to joke with me at the start of the visit but when he gets down to business he gets very serious and I can tell he really cares about my health. When I needed cataract surgery he explained all of the options to me, and provided his recommendation--not the most expensive option, the one that he thought was right for me!! I followed his advice and the results were great. Very grateful for my improved sight.

Very Bad Eye Doctors

Doctors do not prescribe prescriptions for glasses properly. The business office will collect money up front and then bill your insurance and keep the money.

plan on spending a long time waiting...like over an hour.

I don't know if he's any good or not medically, but I do know that I do not like to pressured into elective cataract surgery when I am content and grateful for my present vision.

Dr Bosetti is the best eye doctor!! He and his staff are very professional and helpful. He is observant and funny and friendly, and just a great listener and all-around guy. I am so grateful to have him looking out for my vision. (hah! get it?) Seriously, though--I recommend him highly. He always does what is best for me in terms of treatment options for my eyes, and is careful to explain to me all the pros and cons of different methods, so I can make an informed decision.

Dr. John B Bosetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.