Dr. John Bosi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bosi?

Such a friendly environment.

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I really thought DR.Bosi is a caring, Intelligent doctor and takes care of my medical needs.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Staff is very rude! Dr. Wants patients to lose weight, while they sit eating. They talk loud about other patients, while your sitting in the waiting room. Very, very unprofessional.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Bosi for about 20 years. He takes the time to tend to your questions and offers sound advice and medicine. Over-scheduling seems to be a big issue and the wait times in the office are typically around 35-45 minutes, this is my only gripe. If I have to be on time, so should he. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bosi for your medical care and maintenance.

Too quick to put you on drugs

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Told me pills were not causing symptoms that were clearly listed on the bottle. Went to another doctor because he told me I could not stop taking the pills and the other doctor said this was untrue and had me stop the blood pressure pills. Today I am pill free, had I stayed there I'd still be going back every couple weeks and I'd still be on pills. The other doctor gave me a diet to follow to restore my blood pressure.

Awful staff, very rude

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I like the doctor. I feel at ease with him. BUT the women in his office are Very rude. The one secretary actually had the nerve to ask why am I on a Certain medication , that I do not need it. Mind you she said it loud enough for everyone in the waiting room to hear. She is a secretary NOT my doctor. I felt like she was badgering me. The whole thing was so uncomfortable. It's not the first time she has done this to me. AND forget about calling there and getting ANY kind of referral. I have actually been at a specialist and his office forgot to fax over my paperwork. When the girls at the specialist found out it was Dr. Bose's office , they actually told me they always have problems with this woman too. Told me she is even rude to them, so I know it's not just me. A real shame, because I do like the doctor. But I will not be going back there again. I hear other people complain about her to, cannot understand why she has been on staff for so long. When you go to the doctor you are usually worried about whatever you are seeing him for , then you get badgered by a rude, unprofessional staff that obviously should not be in that line of work.

A REAL DOCTOR, NOT A PAC! WOW!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I know I am going to receive the BEST of care here!

Posted on November 5th, 2012

VERY PLEASED AT HOW HE EXPLAINS STUFF TO ME. I AM ALSO VERY HAPPY FOR HOW QUICKLY HIS STAFF GETS ME APPT AND MY RESULT TO ME. STAFF IF VERY FRIENDY AND PUTS ME A EASE.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Hard time trying to get staff to relay messages to the doctor. Extremely long wait time for staff to give patient results of lab tests etc. Staff is discourteous. While waiting for your appointment you can clearly hear the office staff discussing other patients.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Hard to get to talk to the Doctor. Slow on returning calls. Office not run in a timely manner.

Posted on October 18th, 2017