Dr. John Bosworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bosworth?

Wonderful with kids!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I took my 5-year old son to see Dr. Bosworth after our pediatrician was unable to remove a small bead that he'd stuck in his ear. My son was extremely nervous and reluctant to be there after the painful and unsuccessful visit he'd had with the pediatrician that morning, but Dr. Bosworth came into the room and miraculously put him at ease and even had him giggling. His bedside manner was perfect for what my son needed that day. He was able to quickly remove the bead, and though it was painful for my son Dr. Bosworth cheered him up again afterward with lollipops, a sticker, and a silly fist bump. :) I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I will certainly remember Dr. Bosworth if we need an ENT in the future.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Refused to treat my 16 month-old once we declined to use surgery center he owns

Tonsillectomy - Obstructive Sleep Apnea

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I am 40 yrs old and was amazed at the difficulty of getting a dr to remove my tonsils. I had severe obstructive sleep apnea for years and was getting rapidly worse this past year. Dr. Bosworth was a blessing. His bedside manner was perfect and the result I got was fantastic. He went above and beyond to check up on me during the weekend (even Sunday) and

Mike

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Bosworth! I recently decided to have my tonsils out, and contacted his office to get a cost estimate. His surgical coordinator, April, could not have been more prompt or professional. She responded within hours with a detailed estimate and was willing and able to answer any questions that I had. I ended up waiting a LONG time for Dr. Bosworth before my initial exam (almost an hour), but that's just about the only complaint I can think of. The day of the actual surgery could not have been better. The nurses were beyond nice and comforting, the surgery started right on time, Dr. Bosworth was very courteous and had a great bedside manner. I received follow-up calls from the staff and the surgical center AND Dr. Bosworth on separate occasions, and I also received a courtesy phone call from Dr. Bosworth's office on the day of my follow-up appointment letting me know that they were running 45 minutes late so I could plan my afternoon accordingly. Overall, as uncomfortable as a tonsillectomy may be, I couldn't have asked for better care.

Great bedside manner, and thorough!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Bosworth was excellent in his bedside manner - he was very sociable and cracked jokes. He is very attentive to detail, and I felt that he was very thorough with his examination - I didn't feel like he was rushing to get me out the door at all! I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

A bit of a wait, but worth it

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

I saw Dr. Bosworth after setting up an appointment online through their website. I got a call back and didn't get exactly the time I specified, but close enough. Scheduling was very efficient and easy. The office staff was very friendly and competent. Dr. Bosworth himself had a great bedside manner. He spent a good amount of time reassuring me and talking to me, and he seemed very knowledgeable. He was also friendly and upbeat. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Posted on August 11th, 2015