Dr. John Botson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Botson?

Great Doctor.

Posted on August 26th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Botson over several years. He is caring, gets to know you as a person, listens well to your concerns, and provides clear advice and alternatives for treatment. He has an excellent staff who are easy to contact and provide clear and prompt followup on any issues. Occasionally the office wait time can be longer. This is due to Dr. Botson spending the time needed with each patient. I don't mind because the care and treatment he provides is excellent - and he is going to give me the time I need for that particular appointment.

So nice to have another rheumatologist in anchorage!

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

The best RA Doctor in Anchorage

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Botson is fantastic. It took several months to get an appointment, but after 1 visit it was easy to see why he is in such high demand. After more than 10 years of pain, fatigue, and other symptoms that none of the dozen or so medical professionals I'd seen could explain (everyone said autoimmune, but blood work was negative), Dr. Botson was basically my last hope. I will always be grateful for the fact that he listened to me as both a patient and a human being and decided to start treatment even without a definitive diagnosis. His gamble paid off-- I responded to the medication, and feel better than I have in years. The other thing that has really impressed me about Dr. Botson is his follow-up. When I left a message with a question about the medication, not only did I hear back within a day, but Dr. Botson himself returned the call. I get the impression that he feels responsibility for his patients regardless of whether or not they are sitting in his office at that moment, and he seems to genuinely want to help. I really can't say enough good things about him!

Posted on June 29th, 2017