Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John A Bottiglione has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. John A Bottiglione has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. John A Bottiglione has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Bottiglione is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
i have known Dr. Bottiglione for many many years first as a customer of mine at terrazza restaurant then as a Dr. To my girls . I have to say he is the most gentle and sympathetic person you'll ever meet ,,I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone as a Dr. Or even as a friend . Grazie dottore per tutte le belle giornate assieme
Dr. Bott was my pediatrician from birth to the age of 18yrs old when I had my first child. My oldest is now 22yrs old, and I have a 17 yr old and 16 yr old. My 22 yr old was with Dr. Bott until the age of 18 and my other two are still under his care. I absolutely love this man. I think some people just dont get his dry humor but my kids love him and so do I. I will be sad when he retires or my kids are to old to go to him any longer, I trust him with our lives.
Dr. B has a terrible bedside manner to be a Pediatrician. He is very rough with the babies and has a dry sense of humor that we really don't understand. Everytime I have taken my daughter there, his diagnosis was - "oh she just has a bad head cold". His staff is very rude, short and curt. Not curteous at all and gives a lot of attitude. I would not recommend him or his staff to anyone.
Dr. Bottiglione is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. John A Bottiglione accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobyn R James Md Llc, 11701 Livingston Rd Ste 302, Fort Washington, MD
Dr. John A Bottiglione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.