Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bozalis
Dr. John Bozalis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bozalis is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center, Mercy Health Center, Inc and St Anthony Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bozalis has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bozalis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Mercy Health Center, Inc
St Anthony Hospital
Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Deaconess Health System
Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
Integris Baptist Med Center of OK
Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
48 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1965
Dr. John Bozalis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions750 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Bozalis in this video.
Dr. John Bozalis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.