Dr. John Branch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Branch?

Excellent caring Dr.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Outstanding

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Dr Branch has been one of my doctors for probably more than 13 years. He is a busy man trying to be there for everyone of his patients and has succeeded way beyond my expections. I respect his opinions and I know he truly cares about what is best for me. I've had an illness for the past year and 1/2 and when it started Dr Branch met me after hours at the Urgent Care and then sent me straight to the the ER. I will never forget he had a night full of meetings to attend but VERY late after he attended his meetings he showed up in the ER and woke me to let me know he came by to check on me. I will never forget his warm face staring down at me and the warmth of his hand patting me telling me I would be fine. In today's world it's hard to find this kind of concern or excellent care that I have received from Dr Branch, Dr Buchanan and the staff. I am always greeted by name when they recognize my voice on the phone and the minute I show up for a visit. Zak the asst continuously works with us on updating about my referrals with phone numbers and making sure that I have any copies that are needed for my disability. She never misses an update for me on something and I have a lot. There is not enough I can say to explain the wonderful care you will receive. I have never noticed a long wait because I guess when I go there if I do wait I know that Dr Branch or Dr Julie is just having to give some extra attention to another patient who needs it like I have so many times. Unfortunately health issues do not always fit into a time schedule and patients need to realize this because the day they need a little extra I assure you that you will get it. Their ratings are way above what could be given on this. I added my name at the top because I want to make sure that anyone who reads this knows without a doubt this is a true, heartfelt comment being left of my opinion. I have also rated Dr Julie Buchanan under her name.

Posted on March 8th, 2010

Overall Dr. Branch is a great doctor but his office staff needs training in proper customer service.

Posted on October 20th, 2017