Dr. John J Braswell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Braswell?

I liked and respect Dr Braswell a fine Dr you can trust

horrible nurse, good doctor. too bad have to go thru HER to get to him

he is a wonderful doctor, but his nurse is appalling. She refused to help me, which is her job, and I think that she fired me as a patient. went to see HIM for an appointment later and HE was nice... too bad I have to go thru HER to get to him.

Office employees need a lesson in how to be honest. To treat patients the way they would want to be treated. Without patients they would not have a job.

After an absolutely horrific experience with another pain management doctor in Baton Rouge, Dr. Braswell was a welcomed change. He is very kind, understanding, and most of all his diagnosis was accurate when the other doctor completely missed something. His staff is prompt to return calls and they are kind as well. When you are in terrible pain, they make things so much better.

I trust him & he was always good to me, the whole staff. I dont see him anymore, I got very ill on a non related issue, so I missed a appointment. When I was able I tried calling them & no one would talk to me. But Im living with the daily Chronic pain. No one else is sticking my back, I hope to see Dr Braswell again.

doctor was rude and treated me like I was a drug addict when I told him everything I had been through very inconsiderate

Waiting time is horrible 30 min outside waiting room. 60 min. in doctor's office twice even when it was an 8am appt. Also was late for injection when I was first patient. Seems to be guessing as to problem, I will not go again and would not recommend this doctor.

Excellent care

I have known Dr.Braswell for over 6 years. he has been very good at helping me manage my pain. He is not too soon to push drugs or interventions and is very knowageable in a field that is sometimes hard to manage. i would highly reccomend him. High praise coming from another doctor.

extremely poor bedside manner, always in a hurry

Dr. John J Braswell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.