Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Breen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 2
After years of going from doctor to doctor, Dr. Breen found what was wrong with me. I had a diverticum in the urethrea. NO doctor even knew what this was. The excrutiating pain I'd been in for some years was gone after his surgery~ An absolutely lifesaver for me~ I couldn't ask for any better doctor!
36 Years Experience
University Of The East
Graduated in 1982
Albany Medical Center
Dr. John M Breen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Michael Breen Md, 1705 Stonegate Dr, Mission, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Breen in this video.
Dr. John M Breen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mission, TX.