Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Broadbent III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Unstable Angina
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Showing 5 of 5
I have been seeing Dr. Broadbent since the spring of 2008. I had not heard of him before my visit, but I think he is very concerned about his patients and wouldn't change for anything. Have recommended him to my family & friends. Since I first saw him, I have had 2 heart cath's done by him and open heart surgery by another surgeon. He does not do the surgery. Overall, am very pleased.
28 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. John E Broadbent III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Kentucky Gastroenterology, 300 S 8th St Ste 182W, Murray, KY
Dr. John E Broadbent III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murray, KY.