• 3rd Party Reviews

12 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr John Broadnax?

Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit!!

I just relocated and was very concerned about finding the right physician to take care of my health concerns. From the beginning of my visit to the end, I felt uplifted and grateful for the expertise and friendliness of Dr. Broadnax and his office staff and feel very confident that i will be well taken care of. I was given a very thorough explanation of the pain I was experiencing and the treatment plan that I will be receiving. I will be back!!

giving my life back

Dr. Broadnax has been wonderful in helping me with pain that has literally crippled my life along with cancer. He is helping to dramatically reduce my pain which allows me to LIVE again!! Wonderful & caring Dr whom I'm so thankful to have met!

Time and relief well spent!

Dr Broadnax is a good listener to real situations. The staff is a lot of help as well. I do recommend his service.

He is the best

I was fortunate to have Dr B as my Pain specialist. He really is the best Dr. His all around care, immense knowledge and skill is beyond reproach, not to mention his credentials. You are in excellent hands with Dr B

I was so happy with my experience here.

Dr. Broadnax listened to everything I explained to him and made me feel so comfortable. I have never had a Doctor who I felt like listened to me. I prayed that God would send me to a great doctor and he did. I was extremely happy with the staff also. They made me feel so comfortable.

excellent

Good listener, patient, answers all questions, efficient

Dr Broadnax is a caring and competent person, I have never felt rushed or unimportant.

As I stated above Dr Broadnax is a very caring person, always concerned when I tell him about my pain. He has always hit the right spot when giving me ...

Perfect! It Works!

Couldn't be better!

Excellent practice, will miss Dr. Broadnax, both my husband and I have been very happy with our results.

Including staff!

i was thrilled to see Dr. Broadnax still here. He has a wonderfully comforting manner, provides explanation on options and makes me confident i am in the best of hands.

back and neck pain, always thorough, professional and just the right amount of empathy

Dr. Broadnax is the best Dr. I have ever worked with regarding my pain.

Dr. Broadnax knows what I am talking about as I describe my pain.Every procedure I have had done has helped me beyond my expectations. He is the nic ...

Extraordinary care, kind, encouraging, realistic.

Really understood my symptoms and provided relief! Felt well understood and cared for, pain at long last under control. Wonderful caring staff.