Dr. John S Bruch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Bruch?

Dr Bruch has always tried to get me healthy and to help my overall well being - not just prescribing pills.

Wonderful Physician!

Dr. Bruch is a great doctor! I have always had good experiences with my appointments, he is very knowledgable and is able to explain my condition and treatment in a way that I can understand. I am very confident in his decisions and thankful for all that he has done!

Endo referral

I have heard very good things about this doctor - that he a particularly strong diagnostician. I had been to several doctors looking for answers and Dr. Bruch was able to look at test results and come up with a diagnosis. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but it is great to finally know what is going on.

Dr Bruch

Not very thorough and wasn't very receptive in answering my questions. His nursing staff are great helping with anything you ask and they are very kind. Dr Bruch is polite but doesn't act concerned with your issue, nor does he explain reasons for medication raises or the reason you're being put on medication. You deal mostly with his RN or physician assistant, who is very nice, helping, and seems to really care about your concerns.

The Best!!!

Dr.Bruch is great! I have never had a bad experience at his office. The staff is well informed and kind. Dr. Bruch is just great all around.

Dr. Bruch did absolutely nothing for me. He did no blood work, there was no interview, and he was rude. I think he was the worst doctor I've ever seen and absolutely did not care. Additionally, he "shushed" me so he could type on his computer. A year later, I've discovered I DO have thyroid problems. Would have thought an endo would have found this.

Dr. John S Bruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.